Before purchasing this, consider your game needs versus what the package delivers. A more complex chat system may be required for your use case. Chat System Comparison here
This is a drag and drop-able Multi-Channel Chat System, using Unity 5’s UNET API.
Out of the box functional networked chat system. Merely drag in the prefab onto your Canvas. Attach the ChatPlayer script to your Player Object, then it just works.
– NEW in 2.0 Object Pooled Messages
– NEW in 2.0 Dynamic Joining/Leaving Channel Support
– NEW in 2.0 Dynamic Channel Creation Support
– NEW in 2.0 Performance Optimizations
– NEW in 2.0 Brand New Fully Custom Inspector
– NEW in 2.0 Custom Message Formatting
– NEW in 2.0 Unity 2017.1+ users can take advantage of TextMeshPro by default.
– Fully customizable word filter – block any word, via regular expression – no programming required
– Fully customizable Chat Commands – /anytext = execute function of your choice – Inspector support – just write your function and bind it in the editor
– Support nearly unlimited chat channels
– Customizable Message Format
– Customizable, color coded channels
– Custom Inspector Editor for easy addition/modification of Chat Channels
– On Chat Box activation: Inform user where their message is being sent
– Fade in/out chat box
– UNET backend – no external networking asset purchases required
– Message limit per channel
– Client name synchronization
– Drag and Drop functional – Zero Code Required to integrate with your project.
– Well documented, formatted, and commented C# source code included.