Games – Assets – Apps
- Llama Chat 2.2 Released!Llama Chat 2.2 has just been released on the Unity Asset Store! What’s new in this released? Mirror 26 support (November 2020 release) Big documentation […]
- Simple Chat 2.1.2 ReleasedSimple Chat 2.1.2 has just been released on the Unity Asset Store! What’s new in this release? ASMDef file added (better Unity Test Framework support, […]
- Simple Chat 2.1 ReleasedSimple Chat (formerly known as UNET Multi-Channel Chat System) 2.1 has just been released on the Unity Asset Store! What’s new in this release? Mirror […]
- Llama Chat 2.1 Update ReleasedLlama Chat, the Social Platform for your Unity game just got an update! Llama Chat 2.1 is now available on the Asset Store! This 2.1 […]
- Llama Survival – NOW AVAILABLEThe most llama action packed top-down zombie survival shooter – Llama Survival Now available on Android and iOS! In a world overrun by zombies, one […]
- Website UpgradeOver this last week the Llama Software site and all subdomains have been migrated off our previous host onto a new host. This new host […]
- NEW GAME: Llama Survival – Coming Spring 2020
- Essential UI Pack Released
- Light LOD 1.1 is now available!
Llama Software started out as a dream – become the best video game development studio in the world. What that meant wasn’t even clear at the time. Companies like Valve and Blizzard in the 90s released so many fun, high quality games. This is what Llama Software is striving to be better than.
The first step – Hide and Seek. With absolutely no game development experience, I started a huge undertaking – a 3d multiplayer first person game on June 1 2015. It took over 24 months, 2 engines, and 3000 hours of development and testing. Then there was the post-launch support. Critical bug fixes, new maps, new features, optimizations.
While developing and maintaining Hide and Seek, also working on the second step – releasing assets to help other indie developers build their games better and faster. A plug-and-play chat system, a realtime light performance optimization asset, an even more robust chat system, and a UI management framework.
Start Step 3 – Llama Survival. The idea came to me in a dream. Top down twin stick zombie survival shooter. After some looking, this game didn’t exist. There are kind of similar games, but nothing that was exactly what I saw. So on January 1 2019, I began the journey again into uncharted territory: Mobile Games. On May 18 2020 Llama Survival went live on Android and iOS. Again new features, maps, and bug fixes are coming continuously.
And the story continues…
Chris Kurhan – Founder, Developer, Designer, Not-Artist :).
Currently, Llama Software’s only team member.
He’s been developing software for Llama Software since 2011, before Llama Software became a legal entity in 2017!